Saturday, August 4, 2012

Inside the Garden Winners

Good Morning everyone!  I know I am an hour late but I have the winners of our July challenge for you.




Our random winner of the Heartfelt Creations certificate is....#13 Colleen Creative Paper Room.


Congratulations Sue! Please email me and I will connect you with Heartfelt Creations for your certificate.


It is always difficult to make the top 3 choice.  The entries are always so amazing!  The top THREE winners are.........


#22 - Sues Crafty Corner





#32 - Kate, Downright Crafty







Here is your badge ladies - display it proudly!

Thanks again to Heartfelt Creations for sponsoring our July Inside the Garden challenge. Stop by on Sunday to find out the theme for July and see all the great inspiration from the design team. 

See you all tomorrow!
NancyD

5 comments:

Dora said...

concratulations! amazing top 3 cards. beautiful to see.
greetings

Anna-Karin said...

Congrats to the winners! So many fabulous creations this month!

stampinganja said...

Congratulations to our winners!!

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Thank you ladies for picking my card for the top three. I'm glad I don't have to pick them, as there are so many wonderful cards.

Sue x

downrightcrafty said...

congratulations to all those chosen and thank you for including little old me in there too
Hugs Kate xx