Saturday, December 1, 2012

Troubled Skies Winners!


Hello everyone!  I have an post to proclaim our winners from the Troubled Skies challenge.

This whole month I forgot to mention the prize for winning the challenge! I have another stamp from Sheena Douglas to offer the winner - A Little Bit of Festive Country Christmas.



I used Random.org to find our winner out of 18 entries (16 on Mr. Linky and 2 email) who is non other than #15. Colleen - Creative Paper Room.  Reach out to me Colleen with your address and I will send you the Sheena Douglas stamp.


With only 18 entries you would think selecting the top three would be easy, but it is not.  All of your entries had really great troubled sky scenes!

So, here are our top 3 picks in no particular order:

#14 Lada - My Cards


#18 Margaret - email entry


#7 Sue - Sue's Card Craft


I will be back tomorrow with the next challenge!
Have a great day!
NancyD

5 comments:

Dora said...

congratulations to Colleen and the top 3 winners with their cards!
greetings

Sue said...

Thank you so much, Nancy! Congrats to the other winners. xx

lada_vl said...

Many thanks for the appreciation! It is especially pleasant, because it is my favourite challenge and blog!

Anna-Karin said...

Congrats to the winners!! Great looking skies.

ednamburgess said...

Great cards. Esp0ecially like #14, My Lady. Would like to know who makes the stamps. Can't read her blog and find out. Can you help? Edna