Sunday, June 15, 2014

Craft a Scene By the Sea Challenge - Week 3

As this post goes out over the web, I am actually sitting by the fire enjoying the great outdoors by my own sea here in the Northwest.  I love the ocean, the crashing waves, the sound of gulls and the smell of salt air. Hope that mental image inspires you to enter our challenge this month. If you need to you can Jump to the link here.

You can add your own twist on this scene by entering your card or project into our "By the Sea" challenge.

We want stamped or digi'd scenes with foreground and background images by the sea which means  you need to include a bit of sand and water.  Take a look at what the talented Craft a Scene design team has created as your guide.

I have three wonderful scenes by my friend Barb G whom I met at the Savanna stamping retreat a few years ago. Barb sent these in by email. You can find all of Barb's wonderful work on the Stampscapes II Yahoo group.







Anna-Karin - Layers of Ink



You may enter up to 3 times and as many other challenges as you wish. If you do not have a blog or account on Split Coast Stampers, then just email me a picture of the piece and I will add it to one of our posts.  

If you are not sure what constitutes a scenic project, check out the information here.



Have fun creating!
NancyD

2 comments:

Dora said...

Hello Barb,
what a three fantastic cards have you made. really beautiful scenes.
thank you for joining at craft a scene this month.
kind regards, Dora

rachel said...

beautiful makes one and all - brilliant xx